Saturday, September 02, 2006

Day 6 -- We made it to Guangzhou!

I appologize for the very limited number of pictures we have posted. Partly, it is because I am having a terrible time getting them to upload, and partly, we haven't taken nearly enough. Chloe is doing a little better today and Pete went out to get her some more medicine. This time she agreed to take it, and then, an hour later, I found the medicine that I had packed, but couldn't find before. Now we are well-stocked.

Tonight we are going to take it easy and order American-style food delivered to our room. Tomorrow is paperwork and shopping.

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger winterskeeper said...

Lori,

Your girls are both so gorgeous. I'm glad to hear Chloe is feeling better. I've been worried about her & you. It's so hard to have a sick child when far from home. I hope the rest fo your journey is smooth and easy. Can't wait to see more.

Rebecca, Mom to Winter & Wolfie

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori,

It is always exciting when you post to your blog. I love seeing the pictures and hearing about your trip.

So glad that Chloe is feeling better. Hope it holds true for all of you for the rest of the trip. No more illness!

Enjoy! Sharyn, Paul & Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home