Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Pearl's Update

Today has turned out to be a wonderful day. Just when I had resolved that we would probably not get any updates or pictures of Pearl until we actually meet her, we received an update. I contacted a private Chinese individual that offers different types of services to waiting families. I did this only after my agency pretty much told me I was out of luck and would probably not receive an update. I am sitting here sick with a cold, but tears of joy in my eyes as I behold our daughter and Chloe's new sister.

The person we contacted spoke directly to the orphanage director and Pearl's latest measurements are as follows, 26.5 pounds and 35.5" tall. That is only slightly larger than Chloe, so they are proportionately about the same. Now I can go shopping!!!!

3 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Beckyb said...

This is Becky from our Yahoo AugDTC group - I don't post often anymore but when I saw your blog I had to go visit. Congrats on Pearl - what a beauty!!! Our Chloe turned two yesterday - I remember we had the two Chloe's!!! Best to you all - Becky

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Business 24 hour fitness information technology dentists in queensbury ny new york Thai dancing

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Cardigans losing your favorite game acuvue lenses sweden pill lose weight weight loss Generic fioricet no prescription diet pills Pizza ovens information Medication system valparaiso http://www.literotica-6.info/Jennajameson.html Dunlop sp sport 5000 tire 5 star wheels for bmw proactiv intenational shipping

 

Post a Comment

<< Home